Hatch Stamping Company offers a variety of career opportunities, from manufacturing associates, material handlers, engineering and CAD designers, to tool and die makers and robotic maintenance specialists and more, You can apply today online by completing our online employment application.
We look forward to meeting you!
Click to view position descriptions:
As a world leader in highly-engineered metal stampings and assemblies, Hatch Stamping Company is a data-driven, innovative organization with a lot to offer our team members, including:
- Medical, prescription and dental coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee profit sharing and 401k plan
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
Team-building events and celebrations are part of the Hatch Stamping Company culture!
It takes a lot of technical people to run a successful manufacturing company …
Which is why Hatch Stamping Company is always looking for talented people with an entrepreneurial spirit. If you are:
- Interested in a long-term commitment with a company that fosters people with a vision and the ability to make that vision a reality;
- Experienced in the automotive industry and want to succeed both professionally and personally;
- Looking for a company that believes employees are the lifeblood of its success, with a guiding principle to respect and protect the rights of all individuals;
- Attracted to the latest technologies and innovations …
Then we encourage you to apply to Hatch immediately! (Fill out the online employment application)
A Unique Apprenticeship Program
Hatch Stamping Company offers a Tool and Die Apprenticeship program through the Academy for Manufacturing Careers (AMC). AMC is a nationally recognized skilled trade apprenticeship program that is also a registered apprenticeship program with the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Apprenticeship and is also approved by the State of Michigan’s Proprietary Schools Unit. Our Tool Maker and Die Setter Apprenticeship program is unparalleled in the industry.
Hatch is proud to be an active member of the community. To learn more, visit the community involvement page.